06 February 2008

Gong Xi *cough* Fatt chai

Chinese New Year is tomorrow.
And I'm down with flu, cough and my throat isn't feeling that well.
I'm broke too. Yesterday I went to Sungai Wang I spent rm58 on clothes. Plus, thats just two blouses. One cost rm20, and the other cost rm39.
For me, the rm39 one is kinda pricy but I likes it very much. I only spent on something that I like very much, So if I liked it a little, I wouldn't have bought it. Lol. Well, thats because none of my blouses in my wardrobe cost more than..Erm let me rephrase that. Almost all the clothes in my wardrobe cost less than rm30. Same goes to my shoes, well minus my sports shoes lar. I even have a blouse that only cost rm8. But its not some kinda lausy ahpia simple blouse.
Somehow I wouldn't wanna spent too much on a blouse. To me, a simple plain shirt that cost rm2o plus is expensive.Lol. Yes thats right. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I'm kiam siap(Selfish). Thats why most of the time if I go shopping, I end up buying nothing. Unless its with my sis. Shopping with my sis; thats when we get to hunt for cheaper nicer clothes.

Anyway, wanna wish you people a very Gong Xi Fatt Chai since the next few days I'll be busy. Most probably not around. Happy collecting red packets and enjoy eating for the next few days. Don't have to feel guilty. Its only once a year (excluding Christmas) and you can always have a run 3 times around your housing area to tighten those abs. Haha.

Gong Xi Fatt Chaiiii =)

No comments: