04 February 2008

Sunway Lagoon Baboon

Venue: Sunway Lagoon
Time:12noon-5pm
Driver: Jeremy Ahpek
Passanger: Jordan
Driver 2: Lailily
Passanger: Ah Lian & Ah Ron
Other participant: Ah Xiao

Woah I feel like I'm preparing a report for minutes of a meeting. Lol. Anyway, the day after my last exam paper, which was Thursday, we headed to Sunway Lagoon theme park for some fun. When was the last time I went to Sunway Lagoon? Erm I cant remember. Thats because this was my 1st time~ Wahahah~ *cacat*
Anyway, I woke up at around 8am and met Ah Ron at Taman Melati Lrt station and we left for Taman Bahagia station. Then Jeremy fetched us from there and we had breakfast. During breakfast it was drizzling, and thanks to my very accurate weather forecast, the sun came out after that.

After breakfast we headed to Sunway. Whee~ Tha ticket cost rm45, but thank God we had a 20% off voucher so it only cost rm34 (but its still pricy weh). We started off with the dry amusement park. 1st off we sat in a pusing-pusing cup. Lol I don't have any other name for it. Basically it went round and round. Next up was.. Erm I don't know the name but I'm just gonna explain it. It like a boat shape thingy that swings left and right and stops at times when it reaches the top, Which means, you'll be actually upside down. This one kinda freaked me out. Especially when we were upside down, the only thing I did was keeping my eyes shut. My legs were shaking too. Lol. I won't talk about all the rides. Basically we sat on a roller coaster, river boat ride and more.

After about 2 hours there, it was time we went to the wet park. Wet park, always my favourite. They should make an escalator up, so that we don't have to actually walk up and get tired easily. The slides was fun. The best is to have a person heavier than you sit at the back with you on the float. Then the speed will be greater down the slide. Terrific~I think we spent more time at the wet park. Anyway, here's some picture for you to cuci mata. I know some of you never like reading, Hehe.





Lol

Please I beg you..Don't call the police¬

After Sunway, we headed to Sunway Pyramid and decided to catch a movie. We had dinner at Kim Gary.

Hoh¬Someone was peeping .....

...at this...*yummy*
Sorry, I was just too hungry =P
Snap snap
Eeeehhh?

Ah Ron,Ah Xiao,Lailily

Us

The movie we watched was "Rambo4". Hmm. The movies was.. Well, I don't think its worth watching in the cinema. Maybe you should just buy a pirated dvd and watch it at home. Hehe. Not good for kids too cause its kinda violent. The movie ended around 9.15pm and we left Pyramid. By the time I reached home it was around 11pm plus. Oh and we bought J Co donuts. Somehow I still prefer Big Apples.

Before I'm off.. Next time you don't wanna get burned by the sun, get a sunblock with SPF130, Sunplay brand. It works well. Haha. Promoting =)
I still prefer the wet park in A Famosa ,Malacca. There's more water slides. If you've been on the highway, you can see one of the slides from the highway. That slide is super fast. Chun-ted wei.

Tata¬

No comments: