16 February 2008

4 blouses
2 babydoll dresses
3 pair of jeans

New bunch added to my wardrobe. Yes, definitely too much clothes and its gonna burst. Lol.

Chinese New Year was..... Normal. Angpow getting lesser compared to my younger days. Haha I think everyone is all over the world thats why. Its feels quieter than usual. I miss those days where it was so noisy it felt like the house was gonna topple, especially my mom's side. The laughter and chatter can make you deaf. Lol.

Anyway, new years eve was reunion dinner on my dad's side. Then the 1st day was visitation day to my relatives around KL. Then at night I headed back to my 2nd home,Seremban. Stayed there up to Thursday morning. I spent my week watching nothing but DVDs. Some of the movies I watched:

1) I am Legend (again..)-Will Smith
2) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-Johnny Depp
3)The Bourne Ultimatum-Matt Damon
4) Shoot Em Up-Monica Belucci
5) The Brave One-Er forgot her name
6) The Bucket List-Morgan Freeman,Jack Nicholson
7) Zodiac-Forgot his name. Lol.
8) Reign Over Me-Adam Sandler,Liv Tyler
9) American Gangster..halfway,cause it was kinda boring
10) The warlords...1/4 only cause the translation was terribly bad.

I think I watched more movies than that, but I can't remember. Its like a mini cinema cause theres sooo many DVDs around at my home. Hehe.
Anyways I'm off to bed. Oh those zombified eyebags.
Taa~

1 comment:

Lemuel Tan said...

Ei Hokkien gurl! At least you got ang pow!! Me here in perth suffering! No ang pow at all! Zip! Nill! :(