23 September 2007

Thou shall complain no more

Okay so people complained that my blog is hard to read. Fonts like sticking together ,so small, too striking bla bla bla etc etc. So I finally decided to change it back to the customised one. Plus it easier when it comes to changing the links I guess. Hehe. So well, here's my new layout. Keep it simple. I don't want people coming back to sue me 5 years later saying their mata power went up. Lol. Sorry for the inconvinience. Ahem. Oh and some of the font colour in my previous posts are kinda light. Cause before this my layout was black in colour. So if I semangat I'll edit it all into black.If not, sorryla people you have to test how good your eye sight is. Harharhar. Hmm.

Nothing much to update. It Sunday. Bored. Wanna watch DVDs but its all in my parent's place back in Seremban. So I've been watching teeveee and reading comic. Sin Chan! Lol. Volume 45, the only one I have at home. Well anyways, gotta have my lunch. Ciaos~

No comments: