28 September 2007

Holiday

One week holiday has passed by so far. Its been quite some time since I update until I almost forgot what the website was. Okay so it was blogger.com, and I though it was blogspot.com. Lol. Brainage kinda slow during the holidays. So what have I been doing for one week? Nothing nothing nothing. I'm home almost everyday. No lepaking plans. Kinda lazy though. So I have been watching lots of movies. I can open a DVD shop soon with the amount of movies I've got. Lol. Anyway so I have been watching these few movies so far ;

1. Die Hard 4
2. Next
3. Perfect Stranger
4. The Reaping
5. Fracture
6. I could never be your woman
7. Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Rings (again..)
8. Catch & Release

Fracture is gonna be out in the cinema soon. Don't know when, but read it on the papers. Oh and Resident Evil Extinction is also coming out next month. Wanna watch!!! Hmm so thats about all the movies I've watched at home so far. Got alot more available to watch. Haha. After that I'll be lying on the sofa. 4 hours straight staring at the com. Huah. Those eyes need some rest. Well watching movies is practically what I did for the past few days. Besides reading. Plus sms-ing. Plus chatting. Of course watching teeveee. That's a must every night. Then 2am will be sleeping time, which is considered late to me lar. Haha. Some people can stay up past 3am. Not for me.

Wookays. Its gonna rain. Gotta wash my car before it pours.
Ciaos

No comments: