22 September 2007

Yay-yay-yay
Exams are overdover. Aaahh~ *leans over chair & stretches arms*
Okay so it is now1:18am on a Saturday morning. Almost thought it was still Friday. Hehe. As soon as I reached home from college today, I watched a movie> Beautiful Boxer. Its a Thai show. Well if you don't mind stories about trans (shemale , ahgua etc) then you can watch it. Its quite an interesting story. Ahem not to say I like shows involving trans okay! After that I watched Lord Of The Rings;Fellowship of The Ring. I think its like the tenth time I'm watching it. But its one of the shows I can watch over and over again without getting bored. But I was sms-ing half of the time. So not really concentrating. Hehe.
After that at night it was cell group. Normal as usualllll...

Ah I don't know what else to update. Exams? Well its always the same thing. Too hardla, okayla, half easy half hard. Cheyyy might as well I don't say anything about the exam. Just hoping for good results. Ah I wish my CGPA was 4.0 for once *prays hard* Then it'll be history. Haha. Oh my. Its like one sem left and then I'm graduating...No..I meant graduating from Diploma!! Whee~ Time flies. I have no idea why, but I'm eager to start Advance Diploma. Wanna experience the wonders (And toughness) of ACCA. *lol sesatla this lady!*

I feel like watching Austin Powers again. Or There's Something About Mary. Something that makes me laugh my ars off. Heehee. Holiday holiday. Nothing to do. I wanna go U.K.. I wanna go to Paris, Seattle.... visit The Alps in Switzerland *comes back to reality*. I'm still in Malaysiaaaa.... Bleeeh~

I feel sleepy but I don't wanna sleep.
I think I'm destroying Patrick's hands (Or feet,whatever), because it seems that after each day there's less cotton in it. Lol. Ooopsiee!
Tsk tsk.
*sniff sniff* Okay that means time to sleep....in 5 minutes time. Haha.

No comments: