14 May 2007

MUMMY MUMMY OOH SO FUNNY

Hoho. Its Mama's Day once again. So what did you people do this time eh?
Me? Well, we didn't do anything (Or maybe it will be a belated one) for my mom. My parents went to Seremban to paint their future home. So they weren't around this weekend. Anyway I wished her on Sunday morning by giving her a call after dancing for Sunday 1st service.

Hmm. Mother's Day is the best day (Well, besides your mom's birthday) to show appreciation for the wonderful things that mother's have done for us.
1. They carried us in their womb for 9 months and face the pain of childbirth.
2. They cleaned up your poo-poo. *faints*
3. They gave you a good education.
4. They were your financial provider, bank simpanan that never runs out of cash, and yet you always keep asking for more.
5. The trained you to be who the person you are today.
6. They gave you a cain in the butt, for your own good.
7. They were the reason you exist.
8. No mama, no you! Lol.

There's just alot more that cannot describe a mother's love. Always thank God for the mother God gave you. I thank God for my mother. God gave me a very funny one. What I call a cartoon mother. Haha. She loves to laugh and watch all those crappy shows. Ahem when i mean crappy, not dirty okay. One show that she really loves is Bridget Jones Diary. Whenever she laughs , it makes you wanna laugh for no reason too. She likes to joke too. Since I'm only the one at home, usually two of us will be the ones cracking jokes at home whenever the others are out working. The best thing is, sometimes she just talks lamely and makes you laugh and go *swtt* at the same time. But I guess that's the best part about her. The other best part about her, she is very soft spoken, humble, quiet, and a simple person. Hmm. I think I might have inherited part of her. Huahua. People use to call her a Superwomen, because she raised 4 kids all by herself without the help of a maid. Wah. Good. I don't want a maid to take care of me. Mama's the best! Hehe.

Anyhow, its always great to have a Mama around. No matter what character she may have, all Mama's are wonderfully made in God's image. So praise everyday single day your mother is around for you.

Happy Mama's Day to all your mamas.

With lots of lurve
Lilis

No comments: