11 May 2007


Yesterday my school friend, Lai Siang (Also my shopping kaki) and I went to watch Spiderman 3 at Times Square. We watched the 12pm movie. Hmm. The movie was 2 1/2 hours long. It was not to say super duper nice. I think it was kinda draggy though. But since I had the Regular popcorn and a cup of Milo all to me, so its okay. Didn't take lunch so I was hungry. Anyway Spiderman 3 down, next up is Pirates of the Mr Bean...I mean Carribean. Hahaha. Can't wait to see that lanun-lanun movie. After that will be Shrek 3. Hoho. Movie Mania. If I can't catch the movie, I can always catch the dvd. Lol. Piracy wei......

After the movie we walked around. As usual, girls, shopping... Hehe. Then we went KFC and I had my all time fav Cheesy Wedges!!! Wheee! Yummay~ We left Sg. Wang at around 5.30 and reached home around 7pm. Then I had to go to church for practice.
And crap. My legs are aching. Ah~ Never wear heels when walking around for the whole day. Tsk tsk.

And when it was almost 1am in the morning, Mr Sirn Loong main-main call from Genting. Ish gilala you all. Lol.

Signing off, I smell curry chicken for lunch. Hehehe.
Lilis

No comments: