17 May 2007

DAMN LIGHTNING FRIED AND KAPUTED MY MODEM

Arghh~~
It was on Tuesday night 4.30am in the morning when the rain started to pour like cats and dogs. Usually I'm not aware of the rain because when I sleep, I sleep like a dead person. So when it rained that morning, it definitely woke me up because of the super keng thunder and lightning. I think it was the worst so far. It was so terribly loud that me it woke me and my sis up. The best part is, the next morning my sis told me when she heard the thunder and lightning, she hid herself straight away under the blanket, fearing that the lightning will strike her. Lol. Well no need to laugh la. I also did the same thing. Dahla my bed just right beside the window. Keng. I hid under my blanket and hugged my pillow. Hahaha. Scaredy cat.
Anyway besides destroying the modem, the lightning tripped my house main circuit. So i heard my dad go downstairs and switch it on again at 4.30am in the morning. Giler wei. Well, my case is not the worst. My friend, who is staying at the row before mine.....Speechless wei. The lightning cracked her roof tiles, spoiled her refrigerator.... Tsk tsk. And her neighbour's Astro isn't functioning. Kesianness.
So here I am at my friend's house updating using her line. Hehe. I was dying of boredom for 2 days liao. Just now went Jusco because cannot tahan liao. So I bought one pair of shoes and one pair of baju. At least it keeps me away from thinking about my poor modem. Lol. Looks like its time for a new modem and I'll make sure I plug it out every night, in case the lightning decides to kill it too.
Sigh. Life without the internet is so.......ZZZZZZZ......
How did people live last time?
Most boring holiday ever
Lilis

No comments: