02 March 2007

Yada Yada. Holidays are coming to an end. This Sunday marks the last day of my holidays. After that my 2nd year diploma starts. I only have classes 3 times a week wei! Kekeke. I'm off on Tuesdays and Fridays. Whee. Plus there's only 2 subjects this coming semester. And guess what? I'm gonna learn something called "Mind Your Own Business"(MYOB) !! Lol. So beware. If you all busybody around I might come to you and say "Oiii! MYOB okay?!" Bahahah. Its an accounting software. And no...they aren't gonna teach us how to mind our own business *_*
This holiday I spent my whole 3 weeks at homey. History. I've never ever stayed at home. I mean usually I go out at least once during the holidays. This time, nooo. Hmm. No mood, and no kaki. So I spend my days at home watching dvds and reading blogs. Manage to finish one storybook though. Other than that I'm having dance practices every Tuesday. Someone from church is teaching the tamborine dancers new steps. Oh now I wish I was a ballet dancer. Lol. It would have been slightly easier if I had ballet background because most of the patterns involves alot of turning and hopping and spinning. =.=" And eveytime I made a turn I would end up sengeted abit because I can't really balance my step. Ha har.
Hmm. I guess thats all. Holiday is boring boring. I can't wait for Monday. Faster!

No comments: