26 February 2007

I've been tagged. And this one is to fulfill Amelia Lee,the Barbarian's tag request. Lol.

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Lilian Koh Sook Li (I/C>Minus the "Lilian")
Birthdate: 22nd July 1988
Current Status: Single
Eye colour: Black brown? Hmm.
Hair colour: Brown
Righty or lefty: Righty,but I wear my watch on my right too.

Layer 2 : On the inside
My heritage: Er. Dunno lar. Haha.Maybe pure Chinese but having the ang moh looks abit.
My fears: Loosing a close friend, broken friendship. But it hasn't happen. Hehe.
My weakness: I do things slowly. Miss Mo. Slow-mo.
My perfect pizza: Nothing's perfect. Lols. I'm not a picky eater.

Layer 3 : Yesterday,today,tomorrow
My thought first waking up: Ahya what to do today? Boring. And whats for lunch I wonder.
My bedtime: At night when normal people sleep. Heheh.
My most missed memory: February-November 2006

Layer 4 : My pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King. Can refill. Lol.
Single or group dates: Depends with who. If its a group I prefer if its a group of 5.
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: I don't like any tea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Both?
Cappucino or coffee: Cappucino

Layer 5 : Do you.....
Smoke: NO
Curse: Sometimes without knowing. I shall repent.
Take a shower: DuhH. YESH.
Have a crush: Yes.
Think you've been in love: Yes yesh yeah. Lols.
Go to school: Yes weh!
Want to get married: Yeaps yeah yeas.
Believe in yourself: Er. I guess so.
Think you're a health freak: NOp no noh.

Layer 6 : In the past.....
Drank alcohol: Yes. 1% only lar.Haha.
Gone to the mall: Yes la dei.
Been on stage: Definitely yes. My legs were ttrembling the 1st time.
Eaten sushi: Yes and I don't really like it.
Dyed your hair: Yes, and I make sure its not those ah-lian multi colours. Lol.

Layer 7 : Have you ever.....
Played a stripping game: No and never will. Unless if you're referring when I'm in the toilet having my bath. =b Jk Jk. Don't get me wrong la okay!
Changed who you were to fit in: No. I'm happy being me,myself. It shows the true me. No cetak rompak.

Layer 8 : Age you're hoping......
To be married: Hmm. Whenever God sends me the right onela. Maybe before 30. Aya. You wanna know you wait and until you see me walk down the aisle. Hahaha.

Layer 9 : In a guy.....
Best eye colour: Grey brown eyes. Fuh. Leng zhai.
Best hair colour: I'm not particular about this. As long its not some rainbow colour.
Long or short hair: Short.

Layer 10 : What were you doing.....
A minute ago: Eating carrot cake from Jalan Chow Kit
1 hour ago: Sleeping
4.5 hourse ago: Sleeping
1 month ago: Studying for semester exam
1 year ago: In college having lectures/classes/having lunch at the college canteen.

Layer 11 : Finish the sentence
I love: God and everyone that God has brought into my life =).
I feel: Sleepy still. Happy in a sense. Curious. Gloomy and down a lil, because of the gloomy weather.
I hate: Hypocrites, smokers, people who spit everywhere.
I hide: Birthday cards or any cards special people give me in a box. Kekeke.
I miss: Someone in Manchester, someone in Malaysia ,my dog Sheeba.
I need: God. Faith,hope and love.

Layer 12 : Tag 5 people
Uh-Uh. No-No. I ain't gonna tag anyone. The tagging syndrome stops here. Lol.

No comments: