24 February 2007

CNY Part 2

Yesterday had lunch with Rach at MacMac (McD's lar) near my house. Then after that I lepak-ed at her house for the whole afternoon till evening. Boringlar stay at home. At night I had another reunion with my mom's side. Since we didn't balik kampung this year, my relatives in Kuantan came down KL instead. We had a 8 course dinner at some restaurant at Sri Rampai. The food wasn't great. To be honest, kinda lauzy >.< . Anyway since we are gonna pay for it, we ate it anyway. I ate two bowls of sharks fin soup and it kinda spoiled my appetite after that. And there ain't a single fin in the soup. Tipu olang ah, tarak itu sharks fin also. *Pif* After that it was time to settle the bill. My bro and sis settled the bill for my family, eventhough my dad insisted not too. Then everyone kecoh. Lol.

Aunty 1: Ahya never mindla your son pay the bill for you all. Chinese New Year ma.Once in a year nia.*Says to my other younger cousins* See you all next time, should pay the bills for your parents also.
Aunt 2: Ahya. Next time ah you all sure "Eh nola. I pay the bill for my girlfriends mother! You all...eat maggi mee la!"

Everyone bursts into laughter! Lolz!
Ah~I've got a wacky family I tell you. It makes things even more interesting. Keke. After that we adjourned to my aunt's place near Jusco. Yee Sang session. Ang pow session!!! =)

Today I visited my ex ISCA Cell. Same as usual. They played a game and ate lots of 'kam'. Then it was feasting-with-food session again. Yums. Spaghetti, curry chicken, potato salad, jelly fruit punch, junkies, and my all time favourite Ningko. My stomach is definitely bursting now. Elaine's mom gave the whole cell ang pows too! How kind of her. Hehe.
Ohya I watched a movie Rach lended me; Step Up. Oh after watching that show it made me wanna learn hip hop. Lol. It was a simple show that involves dance>combination of ballet and hip hop. Yeah I know the combination might sound weird, but hey the dance moves are totally cool. It made me wanna get up from my sofa and dance too! Ahaha! Ok Ok. I was just making that up. But it really made me wanna pick up hip hop =)
Hmm I guess this is all for now. Me got nothing else to say, Ta-ta-yo~

No comments: