21 February 2007

CNY

Yes I'm back to basics-Black and white. Now I finally know how to change the skin.Keke.I have been browsing through blogskins.com these past two days. I loved so many of it that I had a hard time choosing which one was the best because I actually liked all of the skins there.Lol. Guess what I did? Since I couldn't make up my mind, I downloaded and pasted it on my html,one by one. Yes. So I think I actually copied and pasted like 20 types of skin html one by one. I am Too free =.= Anyway I finally chose this. Black and white, it can never run. I just wanna keep it simple. Okay enough about templates. Back to what I actually wanted to post about.

Chinese New Year 2007
Another new year comes and goes. Hmm. For me it was kinda quiet this year. Partly because I didn't do my usual balik kampung thingy, and partly because not all my relatives were around. Furthermore it was raining alot this time. Well, the usual thing. 2 days before the 1st day of CNY had BBQ at my grandma's place. Ate lots and lots of potatoes. Since my uncle was going to Singapore on the 1st day of CNY we had to do our reunion earlier this time. Anyway we had a great time. After dinner we sat around and ate kuaci (Sunflower seed) and chat at the same time. Then my uncle ended up preaching. Lol. Not exactly preaching, just a sharing. I always admired my uncle. Great evangelist, pastor, and uncle. He has a great heart for the lost.It was great seeing my cousins, especially the youngest son. When we were eating he suddenly went;

"Jie Lilian! I remember last time when you small, when we play game you always like to laugh alot one!~"

O.o*
I went;
"Yah yah. I love to laugh one lar."

Oh my.He has such good memory. And he's only like Standart something. And he was sooo much younger last time. Haha.
Yes yes. I loved to laugh when I was young, even now. I have always been a happy go lucky person.Anyway, that was Friday. On Saturday we had another reunion at my grandma's again. Just a normal dinner. Then, it was angpow session! Whee~ Hmm.Getting lesser RM each year. But who cares. Money comes and goes.
Then on Sunday, 1st day of CNY it was dinner at my place.Reunion Number 3. Haha.This time my little cousin asked a weird question;

"Jie Lilian!Why are you wearing boxers one?"

=.="
Jie Lilian replies "This are not boxers okay!Its just s short pants people usually wear at home!"

Hmm. It wasn't a super duper mini pants okay. Lol. And it certainly doesn't look like you guys punya boxers!*Pif*
Kids....will always be kids.
That was Sunday.

On Monday, 2nd day of CNY we decided to have a family outing. So we wanted to go Chilling Waterfalls at KKB. Unfortunately it rained and rained like cats and dogs. So in the end we went to some stream near Ampang in the afternoon. We are never ever going back to that stream. The water looks like a cup of milo ice. Swt. Anyway we went back in the evening. After that stayed at home for the next few days. Aish. Boring. There's not much CNY mood around. The next reunion will be with my mom's side this Friday.I can't wait for Friday. Finally have a lepaking plan with my friends.
So that's it for now. The rainy weather calls me to sleep. Wahahah! Happy Chinese New Year again. Stuff those 'bak kuahs' ,'kams' and whatever food into those stomach people! Kekeke.

I miss those days where it was always noisy with chatters and laughters during CNY.
(Camerons; 2 years ago)

The Koh Clan a.k.a KohKohBunch =)


No comments: