05 March 2007

Funney-1 U-Doodly-Sunday

Yesterday after combined servise at Flamingo Hotel, Rachel, Wen Dee, Amelia Barbarian, Wang Ying and I,Liliano went 1 Utama to watch "Dreamgirls". Fuh. It was my 1st time driving so far. My 1st time driving to 1U with so many passengers in my car. Kekeke. The journey there was rather hot due to my car aircond. The air coming out was not cold, but warm. So we had to wind down my car window in the hotness of the afternoon, and I could see those gals hair at my car passenger seat flying like some hair shampoo advertisement *Wink wink**Cough* And Amelia's mekap also started to melt. Wahaha. It was like sauna inside the car and by the time we reach there, we were soaking in sweat. Hoho. More like having a spa sauna in the car. Lol. Anyway we reach 1U safely and sweatly =)

After that we bought the tickets and had lunch at Mark's something..Lol. Can't remember the shop name but I read about it in the newspaper before. Their specialties are curry laksa and Penang asam laksa. Its slightly expensive, but if you compare with other restaurants around, its around the average price. One bowl is around RM 6.70. It was quite nice actually. The soup was tasty, not very diluted like some shops. So its quite worth it. Plus, the shop was kinda quiet. I think we girls were the loudest there. Lol.

We were just telling some stories of stuffs we and our school friends did at school. Reflecting on those days, how I wish I were in school again. The things we did were actually quite jakun-fied. Haha. In one of the stories, Wen Dee's friend wanted to cabut from school during schooling hours. So he was walking halfway through the gate when a police car passed by. The police stopped. So the guy just turned back towards the gate and walk and said "Ah takde apa-apala. Saya nak pergi sekolah ni!" LoL! Smart. I remember myself and my classmates running away from school during one of those replacement days. We looked everywhere and quickly ran down past the gate and cabuted to the housing area. After that I felt kinda guilty. Lol. But no harm trying it once right? =b Then we gave all types of names to the teachers >Cikgu Soh @ Soh Tinggi , Mashi Maro, Mama Lion, Sakai, Godzilla. Hahaha. I remember hitting one of my malay guy classmates by accident. He got a shock. He was just looking at exam results when I accidently hit him. Plus it wasn't just a slight hit. It came with the sound "Piak!". Adui. *Minta maaf,bang!* The real person I wanted to hit was Cedric, another guy classmate who loves pulling my hair. Pai sieh weh. After that I ran after Cedric along the classroom corridoor. Bahaha. Ahh~ Those were the days, where we were monkeying around as kids.

Anyway back to 1U. Amelia checked out a few cute guys. *Opps! Did I just say that?* Yeah yeah. Guyss... No harm la. Eyes are made for staring and looking. Lol. Too bad, we had the camera but we didn't snap any. The movie was quite nice. Something like Moulin Rouge, but I think Dreamgirls has more singing in between. Their songs are quite nice, and some of them made me wanna cry for no reason. Ahaha!But I didn't cry okay! Oh and blacks are such great singers with powerful voice. Fuh.

After the show we walked around and bought cream puffs from Beard Papa's. Sedap weh. Especially the cream and pastry, but its pricy. RM3.30 for one =.=*. Once in a blue moon, so okayla. We had to wait around 45 minutes plus because there weren't enough so they had to bake new ones. Fresh from the oven, even better. So while waiting we went Starbucks and relaxed our feet by sitting on the sofa. After collecting the cream puffs we headed back home. I had to send Rachel to her house so I had a terrible hard time getting out from her houselane. Swt. All because of my car stering. Ish. I took like 10 minutes just to reverse and turn my stering. Omg. I hate it when there's no power stering. By the time I succeeded, I was actually sweating all over. Lol. Well toned arms resulting from stering-turning-sessions. In 3 years time I might develop muscles from driving this car. You can imagine how much energy I use when it comes to parking. Aih. Anyway......so much for old cars, I reached home around 9pm plus. What a day!

*****************************************************************************************************

Today was the 1st day of my new semester, 1st day of my 2nd year diploma. Huhu. Time flies. The best thing about this sem is; I don't have classes on Tuesdays and Fridays. Two days of relaxation at home. So its just 3 days of classes. Futhermore I only spend like maybe 4-5 hours in college a day. Hehe. Anyway the lecturers are not bad. The best thing is, one of the subject, its assessment it based fully on assignments and coursework. So, there's no final exam for this. Which means, when I take my final semester exam, I will be sitting only for one subject, which is Basic Taxation! Wheee~~ So this sem, all I have to do is 2 assignments and study just for one subject for the finals. Har har har! Anyway I'll not take things lightly, although its just two subjects and 7 weeks nia. Hopefully I'll do much well this sem. Which reminds me, last sem's result is coming out soon. Ahyoyo. I pray that I don't fail any paper, or get any C.

That's all for now. Sorry people. No pictures for you to cuci mata. Hehe. Take care and God bless! Have a great day =)

No comments: