12 March 2007

Tag No. 2 & Jap. syndrome

Nou.....
I've been tagged again, this time by Grace, my senior from high school.

Title: 5 reasons why i blog

1. Main reason> I have no idea!>,<
2. People blog, so also blog lar. Lol.Influence babeh!
3. So that I can browse through and read again in the future. Memories are never meant to be forgotten.
4. So that I can improve my typing skills. Ha-ha.
5. So that I can keep you readers entertained.

And this other tag is from Jacqueline Fong, my childhood neighbour when I was living in Malacca in 1998.

Title: What's in your bag?*Lamelar*

1. Water bottle to quench my thirst.
2. Sweets, to keep me awake during lectures.
3. Gigantic furry pencil case with a wonderful supply of stationary. Lol.
4. Tissue paper. I definitely can't live without that.
5. Purse to cash out RM's for my daily needs.
6. Pepper spray. Keke. So don't you dare touch me!
7. Sony Ericsson Walkman 1G MP3 Plyer, my beloved Christmas pressie!
8. Motorola V635 that I officially declared as mine myself, from my bro in Manchester. Hehe.

Okay I'm done with the taggies. I've been watching lots of Japanese series lately. On one of the Saturdays I manage to finish 11 episodes in one day. Haha. Diela. Addicted already. Anyway I watched one which was extremely tragic right from the beginning till the end. Of course the ending is also tragic. The title of the series is called "1 litre of tears". Actually its kinda old. But you'll definitely cry watching it. Its main character is led by Erica Sawajiri. For a Jap. , I would say she's cute and pretty, but not beautiful. Lol.

Erika Sawajiri, plays the role of a school girl having a disease.
Ain't she cute?
Erika,with long hair. So different weh.
The main guy. Unfortunately, he ain't good lookin.
It would be so much better if he was replaced with this korean actor right?(Jo-In Seong)*Melts*
Cutenyaaaaa~

Anyway, watch the show. Make sure you prepare one roll of tissue before that. Hehehe.

No comments: