14 March 2007


ALAS! IT RAINED!!!

Haaalleeelluuyah

Halllleelluuyyyah!

Amen....Praise the Lord....

*Claps hands*

=.=*


Lol. Yeah yea. I sound like some girl who has never seen rain before. Bahaha.
Minutes before.....
Mom>Apparently she was koreking some box containing some old stuffs.
Liliz> She was just sitting on the com., browsing through christiandl.com

And then....Came the sound...
*Tok tok tok*
....on the house roof orning.....

Then mom jumps out from the floor, Liliz jumps off the com chair, pecuts to the door,unlocks it and.........grabs the clothesss.............................Darn. The clothes were all totally dried during that time........So the wet drops from the rain looked like polka dots on the clothing. Keke.
It was strange. As the raindrops falled onto my face, it felt so fresh. Lol. I looked up to the sky. I just love to do that when it rains. Me love the damp,wet feeling from the raindrops. I know, I know. Sounds like a weirdo =b The worst part is I got poked by a thorn when I was reaching out for some bajus hanging on a pole. Ish you cactus!
Well, it rained at last, after so many weeks of heat storm. Not hail storm. Not tsunami. Its heat storm. Hahah. I love it I love it babeh~

Rain rain dont go away
Come again today!


Wooooooh. Its getting heavier!
* Claps hands*

Liliz *Gets up from chair. Head to the sofa. Looks outside through the sliding door.Stares at the sky*
Hoho. Splendid.

Rain. It means :
I can enjoy bathing cold cold water, instead of warmish water most of the time.
I can sleep peacefully without tossing and turning for 10-15 minutes.
I can slow down the fan speed from 5 to 3/2. Lol.
I can open the sliding door and house door to let the cool breeze come in.
I can open my eyes besar-besar because on hot days I can't do that. Blame it on the giler power sunshine.

Splendid. Splendid. SPLENDID~*grinz*

Beams =)



No comments: