20 March 2007

SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH

What a week.
Sigh.
On Saturday, it was the realease of the pass/fail examination results for last semester. Jeremy, my tutorialmate called me in the morning to ask me about my results. Well, unfortunately that time Lilian the Pig was still asleep. Hahaha. By the way, I don't off my phone at night. So when I answered the phone.........

Jeremy: Oi. How resultsle? Still sleeping ah u?
Lilian the Pig: *Geramfied abit,because he woke me up from my sleep.Keke.* Uh? Oh, I dunnole. I not yet check yet.
Jeremy: Faster go check! I wait for you to check..
Lilian the Pig: Aya. I not yet even on the computerla friend! Laterla when I check already I let you know. Hehe.
Jeremy: Aaar? Hmm. Okayla. I pass!Okayla Byebye.
Lilian the Pig: Oh icic. Okayla. Byebye.*Off's the phone. Okay. I think I really forgot today was results day =.=**

Anyway, cut the story short. Sigh. I logged into the college website and viewed my results. I clicked on the 'main examination' link . My fingers were trembling *Jeng jeng jeng* ....

At that very moment when the results page popped out, my heart melted. I almost suffocated. Worst still, I wasn't sitting on the computer chair. I was like, sitting on the chair handle and putting my foot on the seat (In other words, kampung style of sitting.Lol) When I saw that word, it almost made me fall off the chair and my heart almost stoped for a moment. It felt like I was in a dream. Now you must be wondering what my results were. Well.....Here goes.

Results: FAIL
Unit(s) Failed: ABFA 2023(Auditing), ABMC 2024( Management Accounting)


The end.
*Whinessssssssssssssssssssssss*
Argggghhhh!*covers face with pillow**stamps feet on the ground*
Aaaaaaaaaaaah~
I failed, I failed. I failed 2 subjects!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not the end of my nightmare. After that I had to tell the "Oh so tragic" news to my parents. Sigh. Well I didn't tell them untill hours later, after church service. Lol. Stress, stress.
So now I have to resit those two papers. RM 50 each paper wei! Zzz. I'm left with around 5 weeks more to study. So, hopefully I can cram all of the syllabus in my coconut shell by then. I don't wanna fail the 2nd time. If not, I have to retake the whole semester le. No way!
And every single person will go "Harr....You fail? I don't believe you. You sure you see properly?" when I told them my results .....Sigh. Well, failure can happen to anybody, anytime. So what so shocking? Haha. Aih. Results are always unpredictable. And its a big deal to me cause I never failed in major exams before. Except for failing Physics paper for a monthly test. Lol. But that's such a small thing. This one...Sigh...will bring a big side effect to my CGPA point. Ish ish. Anyhow, I shall not whine and complain. I've failed and I shall learn from it.

I've got no mood for colours now. So its white and black for this post. Now I have to reduce all my entertainment, which means> No onlining often anymore, no watching the TV for hours anymore, no sleeping for 11 hours. So don't be surprised if my blog rots here. Unless I've got something really important to say. At the meantime......
Say hello to >Book books books and...more books.

So my beloved readers....remember me in your prayers. I need more Ummphh to study and more brain juice to squeeze, plus more RAM in my coconut shell to store what I've studied. Lol. I've got only 5 weeks,24 hours a day so pray that I'll pass with lovely flying colours at the resit exam. Heeheee. And I'll keep yours (whatever prayer you need) in mine too =)

Untill then, bye-bye for now! Lilian the Pig has to rest her coconut shell. Ha-ha.

No comments: