02 January 2007

Memorable New Year

Here we are. It is the year 2007. New year, new beginning.

How was your new year?
Ooh..Talking about that. It was the most memorable, best and worst one ever. Ah~

How did you spend your New Year?
Basically I went Talipon and ate BBQ steamboat with Wen Dee and My Shyen. After that we went to KLCC for the fireworks. We grabbed Starbucks while waiting for it. It was nice watching, taking pictures and video camming it with my phone. Hehe. But I think it shall be the first and the last I'm gonno do it.

Best/worst thing that happen during your New Year.
Aaah, this one is the most interesting. I...er..Before I tell it, it would be great if anyone of you readers are eating, pause for a moment.ok?OkAAAY.

I puked on the walkway in front of Avenue K.
With lots of passerby walking to and fro.
So...How was that? Great right =.="...................... Yes yes. I know. Damn malu-fied weh. But I didn't know what happen actually. We were walking back to the car after the fireworks when I puked out of the sudden.It just came out of my mouth like...Like a fountain? Lol. I think I shouldnt elaborate more. Anyway, must be the combination of the food+Starbucks+jam packed environment. The worst thing is I had gastric after that. Babi~
P/S=Sorry Wen Dee and May Shyen for letting you erm..Look at my puke.Hehe. But I gave you a memorable one right? Hahar!~

Lesson learnt from your New Year?
Never walk too fast after eating. Never combine steamboat with coffee with giler packed,stuffy environment. And most importantly, at least experience what I did once in a lifetime. Lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN PEOPLE!



No comments: