08 January 2007

Senior

Whee!~
January 2007 intake has started today. I'm a senior liao. Huhu! Today was their so called mini orientation day, so I helped out with my other committee to intro TARC Campus around. Besides that, I got to know a group of Hongkies from Hong Kong (Duh.Hongkies from hongkong?Abuthen.Man mabukla I). They are a bunch of students(27 of them) from various colleges in Hong Kong that came to LalaLand aka TARC for an educational visit. After this they were heading off to Singapore the next day. Hmm. What can I say about them. They talk fast? Lol. Well, what do you expect, they're from HK, where everything is fast going. Anyway they are nice people. Very warm and welcoming. Talkative. Considering that I'm not the type that goes 'pok pek pok pek' easily, somehow when I started to talk with them, the conversation would go on and on and on. It was nice speaking to them. And crap...I need to improve my Canto. Even though I did speak English with them, pai sieh le, canto so char. Lol. New year resolution; watch more canto series >.<>
Lili-anKohKoh

No comments: