30 December 2006

Last moments of Year 2006

Yes I'm back at last!It's been a long time since I came online.And...Its two more days to year 2007.* Whee* or* sigh*? Well, both I guess. The new year is coming and more is yet to come. So you people out there, get ready to welcome the new year, new beginning. Hehe.
Okay, lets cut the crap. Back to business. Whookies. Let me see. Just a few stuff that I did for the past 1 weeks.

Christmas Eve-eve->Nothing much. Had replacement lecture at 9am in the morning. Then went for ISCA meeting until 4pm. Then at night was making bookmarks as Christmas gifts for some of my church friends. Susah giler weh. Cutting and sticking was the toughest part. Then at 9pm suddenly decided to colour my hair copper red once again. My mum dye-ed my hair while I was busy making 17 bookmarks.Lol. By the time I finish everything, it was 12+. Off to bed.

Christmas Eve-> Danced for Christmas Servise. Gave out all the bookmark and gave cell member's mum a gift (a nice tea set). Shannon called me a dumb blonde. Haha. Then almost went up the stage without my tamborine. Swt. So came down and went up again. Must be super distracting weh.Pai sieh ,pai sieh. After servise went makan with Wen Dee and Rach, my two close buddies, at Ampang. At night all the Christmas messages came to my phone non-stop.Fuh. And I wish for Santa to pack someone in a sack as my gift. Lol.

Christmas Day->Did nothing much. Stayed at home the whole day. At night, went for christmas dinner at my aunt's place at Ampang. Berbabi-babi with the food. And berhappy-happy with my aunt's Cocker Spaniel doggy. Harhar. Then sang Christmas carols. We memang macam syok sendiri. Hehe. My aunt played the guitar. Hmm. Not bad, not bad. The funny part is we sang slowly and she strummed the guitar quite fastly. Then she went "WOI why you all so slow one!!?".....Ahem. Its memang meant to be slowla. Carols ma. Lol. Then went back home and open Christmas presents. Got a super funky bling bling blouse that reads "PUNK" on it. Huah.

Post-Christmas(Wednesday)-> Its back to college!At 11am. Did my Human Resource subject coursework. Results came out satisfactory, considering I didn't manage to finish reading all the chapters that was required. Then went back to my friend's hostel to bath because it was SBS Nite day. And I manage to nap for one hour at the hostel. Lol.My friend said I slept like a babi.*Memang pun*. After that went for SBS Nite at 5pm. SBS Nite, after so many months of planning it was finally accomplished. It was also the last time when we say goodbye to our seniors of SWC Committee. Now its our turn to take over! Wahaaha!Here are some pictures of it.
Our theme>Phantasmagoria (Or what I call, Phantasgorilla.Lol.)
SWB MembersAnd Again.....

Lets narrow it down.......

My department(Activities)Roses and..2 thornsLadies in blackSakai, Panjang, Dungu
I was gonna blink my eyesLilian & Christina

~The end~

Thursday-> Dinner with my cousins who is back from Australia for the holidays. We had "the cousins reunion" once again. It was great because it was very hard for all of us cousins to meet up since everyone is everywhere all over the world. So it was a berbonding-bonding session. We had dinner at Kelana Jaya and adjourned to The Curve for yum-cha session. Reflecting on the good old days when we all were much younger. Eh no. When they were much younger. During that period I was too young, or maybe I didn't even existed. Lol. Yes yes, the age gap is really big.

Friday->Nothing much. Had replacement lecture once again at 5pm. Zzzz....At night, watched Korean drama until 2am +_+

Saturday,which is now->Watched korean drama again in the morning together with my sis. Then watched a dvd entitled 'The Wicker Man', which I think was cacated and lame. Boring boring. And now....here I am, sitting on the com. chair, typing. Staring at the dark orange sky from my living room, reflecting year 2006. Wow...What a year. So many things happened. The year where I made so much decisions. The year where I had great joy and great sadness. The year I met special people. The year....I became a college student. Lol. I guess this was the most happening year so far =)

So that was my week. The last week of year 2006.

2007 here I come~
LilianKohKoh

No comments: