13 December 2006

Where have all the polite people gone to?

Aaaah!
Why are there so many impolite and sarcastic people around?
And why are there so many people misusing my tagboard......
Ish ish ish..

A few months back some tagger tagged my blog with rude stuff. He/she started cursing my cell member.My cell member??!Whola gave him/her the rights to say such rude remarks about my member?Some more I'm like her cell leader. If the tagger would be smart enough, he/she wouldn't have said such things to a cell leader about the members. He/she would have said those remarks to some other people who think its fun backstabbing other people. Mulut celupar betul! Even if you don't like a person very much, can't you just keep it to yourself? Even if you wanna curse, go curse somewhere else. Don't have to tell it to a cell leader neither do you have to tell it to anyone else. Lucky for that fella, I couldnt find out who that tagger is. If not, that fella will kena one nice lecture from me (If it is someone I know) *Wa.Will Miss Lili, the siao softy, actually do it?Hmm.I wonder.Lol.*

Then just recently someone tagged my tagboard again with a message I think that was, rather sarcastic. Furthermore it was kinda P& C stuff. Plus, that fella, tagged it with the word "Sigh" 2 times. WTC. This fella must be some kpo person who doesnt know how to mind his/her own business. And if you wanted to tag some P&C message sarcastically, why not just do it right to my face. And wouldn't you be honest enough just to leave you real name? Well, Passerby, next time if you wanna say such things, do it personally and not publicly. If you don't dare, Sau Seng laaaa! Anyway, I deleted that message already. So for those of you who didn't manage to read it, you missed your chance.
Anyway, I'm not gonna layan all this. Such a waste of time.
And taggers, rules here. Don't vulgur and sarcastic words kay. No cursing people even if I don't know who that is. And most important....Keep my tagboard alive!Tag some sampated stuffs inside. I love it! Lol!

*Okok, Lili, lan cheng lan cheng.Cool cool.*
Yes yes, I know. First time seeing me, the sampat poh geram-fied right?Harhar. You should have seen my face while I was typing halfway. You missed your chance!*Bleuks* Now you will have to wait until goodness knows when for my next geramfied post.Lol. Or geram-fied face. And that will be like...never?Waaahhaahha~

Until then, *Smiles* Eehehhe.Yea yea. Lili the sampat poh remains> Sampat!

*Everything ends with a laughter and smiles for this Lili girl!*
Miss Lili

No comments: