16 December 2006

Everything ends with something Good!

Deck the malls with..eh no...~
Deck the halls with....lalala..
Falalalala lalalala...
Tis the season to be folly-jolly,
Falalalala lalalala...

Hei ho ho ho, People!Yeah yeah. I'm in da Christmas spirit toohoo. Isn't it great? Wahaha!Joly-joly, it christmas timey! It is one week to christmas. Wheehee! So you people out there, show that happy face. Even if you don't feel in the mood, go and berjolly-jolly this christmas with people around you. Why sit there with that lazy butt?Well, if you aren't happy,come and find me! I can at least entertain you with my sampatness,right?Ahaha!

Anyway, one week to Christmas, and before christmas, its one week of stress-ness for me. Ish ish.First of all, i have 3 tests to take this coming week. All 3 on the same day =/.Well thank goodness one of it is in a group basis *Phew* And then there is 5 replacement classes and one of it is on Saturday. Noooo.........Not on a Saturday! Ish. Then I have 8am classes three days in a row. Zzzz. There goes my piggy time. Lol. What a hectic week.

There goes my future coming week before christmas. Well, at least I have Christmas at the end. Teeheehee! Okay people. See you during Christmas *Well, if I ever get to see you.Keke.* Don't forget to bug me if you're feeling lonely or sad during Christmas. Lol. Adios and God bless!

*Humming 'Deck the halls'*
Miss Lili

No comments: