09 December 2006

Jolly-joy-jolly

Whee!
Jolly-joy-joy
is what I am now!
Why?Why?Why?
Lilis got a new watch!
And she love loves it!
Heeheehee=)

She also got a new pair of earrings
Pearl earrings from dad,
all the way from Tawau
Heeheehee=)

Huahuahua!Yay~I got a new watch.My belated birthday present from my sis.I love it so much much.Its a watch with a heart shape face.Its face is purpleish in colour.Surrounding the face is tiny-winy white crystal stones.Its strap is like a half bracelet with heart shapes on it.Around the heart shape bracelet strap there are white crystal stones too!AAhh!!!I love it ,I love it.Its stainless steel and water resistant of course.With a 6 months waranty.The brand>Authentic Fossil (American brand)..I couldnt help staring at it when i first wore it.Harhar.And it is such a shiny watch that when you hold it under the sun,it bling blings,sparkle sparkle like a diamond.Lol.*Macam lebih-lebih la amoi ni* Eh I tak tipu ni.Really weh.
My sis also bought one for herself.Its like a charm bracelet watch.Mine is bling-bling, hers is...erm....boing-boing?Lol *Sot liao* Anyway, both the watches are nice. I had the option of choosing between a squareish DKNY watch or the heart shapre Fossil watch.So...I made the right choice.Heehee.My sis told me if I didn't choose the heart shaped one,she would have bought both the heart shaped and her charm bracelet watch all for herself.Huhu!
My sis was so happy after she bought the watches.Admiring it in office.Until she so happy ,that she message me.Haha.Well, the watch is branded, cheap and glamorous~*Wink wink* So its a good buy!
Anyway, this is something like how my watch looks like.I searched Fossil's site but I couldnt find my model.Must be an old model.But this is something like mine;
Haha.This one looks nicer than mine.Anyway the difference between mine and this is
1. The face follows the shape of the outer face.Its heart shaped instead of a circle faced.
2. Mine is not surrounded by pink crystal stone, but white ones.
3. The strap is holey hearted shaped, not full hearted like this picture's one.

Yipeee.Okok.I'm over excited.Haha.Anyway..I likey my watch very much,Thanks Jie!Wheehee!

*stares at her watch*
Miss Lili

No comments: