03 December 2006

Let's talk about the 5's

Five things I do when I'm bored:
~This?*What I'm doing nowla*
~Eat Junkies,unhealthy junkies
~Open my book.Stare at it,as if I'm actually studying
~Walk around the house,finding something to do,but in the end doing nothing
~DAY-DREAM!*buahaha*

Five states I have stayed in Malaysia:
~Sabah
~Temerloh
~Taiping
~Melaka
~KL

Five words I can't stop saying:
~Uh-Huh
~Tsk tsk tsk
~Alaah!
~Sau seng ah!
~OoOoO

Five fav. food of mine:
~Asam laksa
~Curry mee
~Prawn mee
~Mee babi
~Cakes with super thick layer of fresh whipped cream.Yum!

Five food you shouldn't let me eat:
~Persimmon
~Sushi(I don't mind the cooked ones)
~Bitter gourd(Duh.Who wants to eat this?)
~*Hmm.I think thats all*

Five series I love to watch:
~LOST
~Desperate Housewives
~CSI;Vegas
~Alias
~Gilmore Girls

Five things that makes me happy:
~New clothes.Hehe.
~Ice cream
~People?Hmm.
~Glow in the dark stuffs
~A call from someone close but rarely talk to(Eh.Don't simply come and call me just because I said this ar.Haha.)

Five things I do when I'm feeling down:
~Lie on the bed for 15-30 minutes doing nothing
~DAY DREAM!Harharhar.
~Make cards,handicraft
~Pray
~*Last solution*Munch something

Five people who always drives me crazy with laughter:
~Rachie,my Nyonya
~Wen Deedee
~Amelia, Barbarian
~My aunt
~My mom!!!!(This one paling syok sendiri.Lol.)

Five ambitions that I use to write in my school info card:
~Doctor
~Nurse
~Fashion designer
~Air stewardees
~Biotechnologist(Hehe.Notice that 'accountant' wasn't in)

Five colour of clothing in my closet:
~Black
~Black
~Blakc
~Black
~And black!

Five reasons why you should know me:
~I'm nice =)
~You're nice :)
~You'll be nice-ly blessed
~You'll be nice-ly treated
~Basically,because you'll be missing something nice!Hahah!

Ok.That's all for the nice 5's.*Closes eyes.Blinks blinks eyes**Yawns*Nitey people!

No comments: