28 November 2006

Time versus love

Hoi hoi.I'm back once again.Actually I didn't have time to blog ,but today I have an interesting story to tell.Hehe.It was during one of the lectures that I heard, eh no!READ this story.Every Tuesday, during my 8AM lecture, my lecturer would play some songs, or play some video or play some slides with quotes on the projector.So today it was a slide story.Let me begin.The title of this story is...er..I also dunno.Lol.Actually no title also.Keke.

Once upon a time, there was an island.In this island, lived joy, sorrow, happyness, wealth and lots more.Everything was fine until one day.The storm came and the waters started to rise.After a while, the island started to flood.Everyone in the island decided to move out of the island. Everyone left, except for love.

After a period of time, the water level was so high,love decided to leave just like the other.But love didn't know how.So wealth passed by love's castle with a boat.Love asked wealth
"Can you save me from the flood?Can I have a lift?"
And wealth said
"Ooh, I'm, afraid not.Theres too much $ in here and its just nice for us.There's no place for you.$."
Then sorrow passed by, and love asked for a lift.But sorrow replied
"Nono.I'm so depressed that I'd rather travel alone"
Dissapointed, love almost wanted to give up.
Then.....

An elder in a boat passed by and asked love
"Would you care to join me?"
Delighted, love hopped into the boat and sailed away from the flood to dry land.
Upon reaching dry land,love was so happy that she forgot to ask who was that elder and thanked that elder.So in dry land, she asked another elder, which was wisdom;
"Who was that elder in that boat who saved me?"
Wisdom replied her
"Oh.That was time.And you know what?"
Curiously Love asked "What?"
Wisdom replied with a smile
"Only time can tell how true love is!"

~THE END~

Hoho.When the presentation finish with that last line, me and my friends smiled,looked at each other.Then my friend went
"Hmm.Yeahh.So true.True true."
So...enjoyed the story?Hehe.



No comments: