11 October 2006

I'm back*Cough,Whos back?!

Lilis's back,back again!Wooosh.I'm back with an update,after such a long time.Lazyla.Although I'm like almost the whole day on the com.,from noon till evening,nothing to update about.Hehe.
Anyway, its already the last week of my sem break!Nooo....ooooooooooo!Haih.And baru on the last week aku berenjoy-enjoy.Haha.As usualla,the 1st week its like dying of boredom.Nothing to do.Never plan anything.Sit at home and rot.Then second week.Okla.Still kinda bored.Then towards then ending of the 2nd week...Oh my gawd!One week left!!!!!!Faster go berenjoy-enjoy.Lol.So..now its the last week.SIGH.Then 3rd sem starts.Then the next sem holiday will be....aaaaaah!Next year weh!Chinese new Year period.Hmmph!WAh!When 3rd sem is over...then its the end of my 1st year diploma!!!!Huhu!Time fliess!*shakes head*
Anyway , last weekend me was dancing.On Sunday I weas down with flu.My sis la...Go and spread to me.And also the haze.Made it worse.Its was terrible,dancing and having flu at the same time.Its like every minute I wanted to ah cHOO!And I couldnt smile because I was trying so hard to tahan my sneezing.Ish.Anyway, by the time the 3rd servise was over,I looked like a zombie.Ehek.And it felt as if my nose was gonna runtuh any moment =_=* ....So I went back home and crashed...*ZzzZzZ*
..Then the next day.Went out.Harhar.Omg.It was the 1st outing during my break *smacks forehead*...Eh wait.Sorry.Second.My 1st was shopping.Keke.*Rubs forehead*.Me went up the hill and sniff sniff some extra cool air.*Pui to the haze.Hehe.I was out whole day.That night I slept at 11pm weh!So early.My normal pigging time is 1pm +++.Tiredness, but super happyness.Hahah!
Today.Went college this morning to settle some stuff.For TARC SBS night.Me had to prepare proposal.Itula.Become secretary.Yikes.Proposal can give you headache.Haha.Especially the budgetting part.Huoyo~ Lots of paper work.Anyway, its all settled *phew*...
Hmm.I guess thats all for now.4 more days of holiday.Then...*sobs*... Back to lalabengbeng land.Lol.
Chaoz peeople!!God Bless.Have a great week ahead.By the way,2006 gonna end already!I can't wait for Christmas!Yipee!

Lalala,
Miss Lilis.

No comments: