30 September 2006

Yumm,*Yawns*

Ahoi!
Hmm.Today ,just now, went dinner with my uncle who is leaving with his family to Singapore. Ish.Why everyone going away one...HmM.Anyway,so we went makan at a restaurant at Sentul.Order dishes as usual.Ish ish.The waiting was terrible.We waited like one hour plus plus for the dishes.When the dishes came,the rice didnt come pulak.HmM.My uncle said the food was nice...but...I think because of the waiting it wasnt very 'good' after all.Heheh.Not only that.Swt.There were 7 dishes in the set that we ordered.After the 5th dish...then we waited like half and hour...and the other dishes left didnt come....We waited and asked and waited and asked...*Sigh*..By that time I was getting sleepy already.And it was nearly 9pm already...still sitting at the dinner table.waiting for dishes..rice 3/4 gone *Smacks foredhead* ..any moment I'm gonna fall asleep on the chairla wei!Harhar.My uncle said "Why not we stand near the kitchen there.Any dish that is ready we just grab." LOL.Good idea.Haha!Anyway,past half an hour, and we're still waiting.After that we couldnt wait anymore.So...decided to ask the guy for refund.Eh we actually paid before eating weh.Apala.So we asked for a refund for those dishes that we didnt get to eat.Manage to get a refund after all.So,Okla.
Ahyo.My bladder almost wanted to burst.Waited so long.Went to the toilet,the toilet cannot flush pulak.Eee!No way I'm gonna use it.Hehe!So tahan tahan.Then reach home.Terus pecuttt to the toilet.Aah..Lega lega.Hahah!Hmm.And I feel kinda hungry now.Keke.Anyways.....*Yawns*


Tuk tok knock knock!
Ei brother!Where's my food?ROLF ROFL!Woof!Grrr!






~*~*~*~
Miss Lilis

No comments: