16 October 2006

Heart...less...

Hmm.Suddenly felt like blogging.Haihz.Baru kena marah from dad not long.So I'm moodless.And felt like letting go.Heh.Anyway, you must be wondering apasal kena marah.Well..I was on the com chatting when my dad called me to vacum the carpet.So okla..i slowly said bye bye to everyone i was chatting with.Then slowly got up and was gonna...vacum..but then.. My dad started to do it before i can.Anyway..so..okla fine.So i took the plates and washed it.Then came my dad...Why You so lazy one??!People ask you to do simple job like that also cannot is it??!.................Blah.Ishhh!Its not like I didnt wanna do it lar.Cannot just wait for a moment ke??Sigh....So after that I just went to my room and sat on my bed.
Then I don't know why it suddenly struck my mind.Something that happened I think 2 years ago.It was during a Cameron's trip with the whole Koh clan(We name it KohKohBunch.Haha.) during CNY. I just fast forward.No need to plus plus so much details.Lazy lah. Anyway..it was lunch time.Me was eating halfway and a few of my relatives were sitting with me...grandma,aunt ,uncle...etc etc..Then 'someone' said something about me in Hokkien (I dont wanna mention that someone) that went something like.....Useless daughter! Seela you never train her properly.Thats why everything also never do!....Actually the words were more keng than that,but I didnt wanna remember it at all.At that moment ,what I was eating taste totally...eew!I almost wanted to burst into tears,but I tahan tahan.I just swallowed everything as fast as i could and cabuted to the room.I hid under the blanket and started to..ahem..You knowla what girls are good at.Starts with a C.Eheh.
It just hurts...When someone,close to you, says something like that to you.It was like someone just poked a pin into me.Anyway, I never hated that 'someone' for saying that.And its not good hating people.Sometimes people just know how to shoot with words without taking into consideration about what people might feel.And me, being soft-hearted, I guess it was easy for me to forgive and forget.And sometimes it was God who reminded us not to act the way we're suppose to when things don't happen the way we want it to be.When I sat on the bed, I felt so heavy
Hmm.Have you ever wondered what it will turn out to be without God in your life?What if things dont turn out to be like the way you wanted...Or during those depressing moments where you don't have anyone else to turn to?Will God be in your mind?I was listening to one of the Hillsong album and this song was really meaningful(part of the song);

You faithfulness endures always
Where mountains fall and reasons fail
And you calm the raging sea
And you calm the storms in me, again
All I know is I find rest in you,
All I know is I find rest in you

God is the one that can comfort you,give you rest..24/7......12 months...365 days..anytime.

Remains a softy,
Miss Lilis

No comments: