18 September 2006

Uih!

Ui ui people.I'm back I'm backie!Hmm.I'm home aloney,so suddenly felt like blogging.Hehe.
Anyways..Today was Quantitative Studies paper.*sigh*..Morning paper.I was kinda stone.Haha.Especially after the paper,after cracking my head with all the calculations.The paper was..Kinda tough.Time wasnt enough.But I still manage to finish on time though.They gave alot of questions where we had to draw lots of graph and lots of table.Ish.Total waste of time.And crap..I accidently missed out one part in one of the question O.o ...Hehe.Dunno how many marks it was.Harap harap not much =/ 2 more papers to go.Friday friday.Faster come.Lai lai lai.KEKE.

Hmm.The house very the quiet.But somehow its nice being alone.Haha.Not all the timela kay.I'm not the lone ranger type or person.Once in a while I'm fine with it.Can open the radio full blast.Can sleep on the sofa.Can mess up the house a bit.LOL!Somemore now I'm listening to David Tao punya song.Sounds so emo..And I feel emo..Haha..Nola.Joking Joking.His song memang nice.Keeps me relaxed(especially his older album).Anyway...gotta chao.Must study Econs.Lucky its an interesting subject.If not I will die of sienness.Haha!
See youhooo!!..........Eh no.I cannot see you all.Erm.Chaozzzzz!!!!Heeheee!

^_^
Miss Lilis

No comments: