18 September 2006

VERY Important things to do During the holidayz

  1. It starts with an E...and end with an E too..Ahem.E-X-E-R-C-I-S-E!...Yahaa!Thats right.Its been a long time since i exercised.So its time to move my lazy butt.
  2. Recycle all my lecture notes and tutorials.Hehe!(Psst!My 1st sem one is still on the table collecting dust.Anyone want it before I dispose it?Keke.) One big fail to dump.
  3. Hm..Sweep and mop room floor.Wash toilet(Eeee!)...
  4. Shop for a new wallet/purse(whatever you call it.Same to me.Haha!).Its getting old already.


Hmm.To think of it..I think its gonna be a boring holiday.Everyday I'm gonna sleep eat relax sleep eat relax sleep eat and relax.Hah.Hmmm.Suddenly felt like going Redang.LOL!I want the beach,i want the wind.Okok...Dreaming away already.If only there was a beach right in front of my house.Huahua.Can berenjoy-enjoy everyday.Weehee!

Signing off
Miss Lilis

No comments: