28 September 2006

*Sigh.....*Sien....

Hey ya!Hellos once again.I'm back once again.
Its the holidays and I'm so bored.Its always like that.Before the holiday everyone is like planning what to do,where to go.Then when the holiday comes.Nothing is moving.Zzzz!Alamak.Another 2 weeks lagi.Dotness.Oh.And I realise it's another 2Am blog.Hehe.Holiday so sleep late and wake up late.After all there's nothing to do.Sit and rot at home.Then everyone keeps telling me they are bored.Ayaya!I see the word 'bored' everywhere.Then tomorrow suppose to go Genting,but because of unforseen circumstances....Me no go.*BIG SIGH**smacks forehead* Then Saturday suppose to go for outreach...Me no go.*shakes head* Hehe.Anyway if I go I will be just watching them eat...sushi!*blueh*
Then this afternoon.................Ah...Lets just not talk about it.After I get all teary again.LOL!jk jk..I not so emo one kay.Anyway,lets just leave that aside.Its better if I don't talk about it.Some things are just not meant to be spoken.Huahua!
Gotta sleeeep...My alarm calling..Haha.Nites!

No comments: