23 September 2006

Whee!

Yo yo.Waaa!It's almost 2AM in the morning and I'm still here blogging.Hehe!Anyway,exam I already habis!Wheeeeeee!!So now 3 weeks of holidays.No planning so just relax at home doing nothing until someone makes a move to do something and I tag along.Keke!Today after exam I went to the library to get some books. Although I lend them most of the time I end up not finishing it.LOL!And TARC books are so lauyar looking.Old old,like dunno how many centuries ago one.Haha!

Yesterday......
In the afternoon I went to the bank to help my mom to pay some bills.As usual when you go places like the bank you have to take a number and wait for your turn.Then when it was my turn,I gave the cheque and gave the money to the guy at the counter.As I was giving the coins.....Well,my hands were a little shaky.Its normal.You try to hold a spoon and see.Your hands will shake very slightly abit.Anyway as i was giving the coin,the guy asked......"apasal you hands macam vibrate sikit?'....Adui!Haha..vibrate..I didnt know what he was talking about so i just said dunno.LOL!I know only handphones vibrate.My hands vibrate?Haha.Then as he was doing that he was suppose to do,he went:

Man: Apa itu you pegang dalam tangan?
Me:Ini..Tiket untuk nombor giliran.
Man:OoO.Bagus bagus.You ada belajar civik(dunoo how to spell la.Correct ah?Haha.) yea?
Me:Errr....Yaya..
Man:Ooo...bagus bagus..You tengok semua kertas atas kaunter ni.Ish..Semua yang buang kat sini tak tau orang apa.
Me:*smiles**then says thank you*

Haha.Yes I did belajar civik,in other words'moral'.And I'm a very budak bermoral.I don't litter everywhere.Haha.Cheeky counter fella.So..Dont simply throw rubbish everywhere.If not you are "taktau orang apa"..Keke.

Today(Just now actualy).....
Went to makan buffet steamboat at Restoran Talipon near Pandan Jaya/Pandan Indah(I know its near Cheras site.Haha.) with Jess,WeeWee,Aaron,Loong,Justin,Bryan and Victor.On the way there the journey took quite some time because of the slight jam here and there.So in the car Loong was yawning like...more than 5 times.Then after a while I started to yawn too.Hehe.Then we were sitting like just nice in the car so my butt was kinda 'hot' and sweaty.Haha.
Anyway reach there terus makan makan.Aah.Its been a long time since I makan steamboat buffet.So sedap.Keke.But the cooking was the boring part.Have to cook and wait ,turn here turn there.Oil popping,pop pop.Sweat dripping,drip drip.Then Loong also like mabuk mabuk abit with his words,so we asked him whether he studied too much...or not enough..Haha.Anyway it was great eating and chatting here and there.Then Mr.Aaron,the 'weird' cell leader, so health concious.Kept scraping off the carbon and avoiding to much butter.Haha,Then Mr. WeeWee kept making chicken sounds..'phak-phak-phak' LOL!My ayam ber-phak-phak.And Justin ate like...Dunno how many cones of ice-cream.And me,the pig...I dont know how much I ate.Haha!
Then it was hard to pick up the sausages with the chopstick......So I show my geramness by saying to the sausages.........HEII!!!!!!!.........Hahaha!
*Looks at the sausages and tries it pick it up*...........And there she goes.....* Heeeeeeeiiiii!!!!*
LOL!
See...I can never show my angry side.No one has seen me so pissed before.I'm forever happy go lucky.Haha!Try to make me angry,who knows I might end up laughing instead.So if you wanna see me angry.........you can sabar untill your patience go way out.....But you still will never see me angry.Hehe!Isn't that good?
Oh.After that we went to Wangsa Maju.Free teh-o-ais.Hehe.Then home sweet home and straight up to the toilet.Sticky and stinky.Haha.Hmm.I think thats all for now.Happy holidays for those on holiday,happy studying for those taking exams....and happy working to those working people!
GOD BLESS & TAKE CARE!

Burps ^^
Miss Lilis

No comments: