29 September 2006

*Oink Oink*

Ahem.Alo helo harlow alos.Lilis is back Lilis is back!
The other day my sis was just "realising" how much soft toys she had(Ahem.Definitely more than me.Hehe~) I have one big bear on my bed,and its poor nose is gone.Could have been my keganasan that made the nose disappear.LOL!Anyway, my sis got a bulated pig from Ji jian, the ahpek for her birthday. Apala...gave me a pig,gave my sis a pig.Are you gonna give my bro a pig also?Hahah!Then she got another tiny bear tied to a box of chocolate from her collegue.What is this.Everything has to do with soft toys.Heheh.Tsk tsk tsk.
So on Saturday, my sis decided to play around with the pig...and of course,the camera.She used her 'special specks' and wore it on the piggy.Hmm.I call her 'specks' special because she uses it when she's facing the com screen(basically you can use it when facing any screen that tends to damage your eyes),and also when she drives.I didn't know they had such specks.Keke.Anyway, the piggy looks so darn cute with the specks onOhya.And my sis added antennas for the pig.HAHA!So...as usual,anything cute+camera=meltness..Hahah!Another equation of mine..OH!And I have another equation, high class coffee+extra cool fresh air=Bess (You can get this equation if you go to Genting & sit at Starbucks) LOL. Anyway before I terpesong to Add Maths, me and my sis were busy taking pictures of the pig.Harharhar.Sampatness is the word.Okay okayh....I know you tak sabar wanna see the pig..Here goes.........

JENG JENG JENG............*OINK OINKS!!!!!!*


Harharhar!Cute hoh?This is called>>>The Nerdy Pig!*Oinks!Hihi!

Then...The Nerdy Pig has gone psycho...From the darkness....
Jeng Jeng jeng..........

Whatcha Looking at,Huh?Wanna piece of me?*BLuoink!(Ahem.Blueks+Oink=Bluoink)
AAHAHA!

Then, my sis invites the others to join in the partey.And my cartoon mom decides to add some uumph to the piggy.Hehehe!*naughty look*
Presenting......................

The Hot & Sexay Pig!And gang sekalian..*claps claps hand**pheewwet* *Eye brow chao gan*

Huuyoh!Sexay pig..Looks so chunted here in the dark!HmM!Should add some dicso lights.Ohlala!

We like to move it,move it...*Hums the tune* Ngek ngek ngek....The super keng red specks was an idea from my mom.Ohya.And there are lights around the frame.But my sis didnt take a shot with the lights.But I took a video of the lights flickering,on the pig.Harhar.So if people wanna see it,come and find me,then you can find my phone,then you can find the video,then you can see it(Okay okay!Dahla tu!).Wuahaha!

Anyway, I guess thats about it.Before me end.Nerdy Piggy+Sexayhot Piggy=Superb Piggy.
*Gets up from the chair...skips around* Heehee!

O-I-N-K-S
Miss Lilis

No comments: