07 August 2006

Bye brother!

Hmm...Andrew has gone back to Manchester,UK.Today woke up at 6.45 A.m. to send him off at the airport.His flight is at 12pm...ish,so darn early.Zzzz...Slept on the way there.Slept at the airport.I took the whole row of seat to sleep.Muahaa!When I woke up the first thing that I saw were some Arab kids in front of me sitting down,nicely staring at me.(Eee!Pai siehnya!)..Haha!Anyway I didn't care.Just continue sleeping.On the way back I also slept.Kekeke!Then after lunch I suddenly became more..semangat.Huahua!The power of food!Hmm..time really flies.It feels like he just came back,but now he has gone back over to Manchester.Wow.Days just pass by just like that.Its already August.Past half a year.Soon it will be the end of year 2006.*poof!And my sem exam next month!Then holiday!Waa...Then next February(I think) will be the end of my 1st year diploma! 0.0"...........................................................

Okay!I don't wanna talk about time already.LOL!

No comments: