08 August 2006

5 Weird Things about Youself(well,at least you think it's weird) and 5 Things you would want to change about Youself

Weirdo!
  • I wear my watch on my right wrist even though I'm right handed.When I wear it on the left, I tend to lift my right wrist and see the time as if its on my right wrist.
  • I never eat sushi.After the 1st piece I feel like puking.So sorry people,if you want to belanja me,Sushi king is a no-no.
  • I like to sleep with my face flat on the pillow,butt up!Keke!
  • When I sleep,sometimes I make a 180 degree or 360 degree turn through the night.The next morning,I will end up at the other corner of the bed.My pillow,boolster,blanket(anything that's on my bed) will end up on the floor.Haha!Dont worry,I only do that if I'm sleeping on a queen or king size bed.Single bed not enough spacela!=_-"
  • If the water is cold,I will end up jumping around in the toilet when I'm bathing.
Changeme!
  • I wish...i was a few inches taller!Hehe!
  • Err...thats all?...YEa!Thats all!

No comments: