07 July 2006

Ka-da-boom!Wrong turn!..Ka-da-ops!Wrong....!

PART 1
Hello there people.Today at last,I have something interesting to blog...*phew..From the title you must be thinking that an explosion happe
ned somewhere.Well,sad to say..no bom,no explosion.No..My college didnt explode.No..Neither did my house explode.And No,I didnt bom in my toilet.*giggles*..LOl!Just making the sound effects of something that happened at the parking lot in front of my college sports complex today.As usual,every Friday,my friend,Laili would drive me and another few friends to TBR(Taman Bunga Raya) to eat.Its been only half a year and we are just sick of the canteen food.Furthermore,all 3 canteens are usually very full.P-A-C-K-E-D!There was once I met my church friend,Leonard at one of the canteen and he went like.."I have never faced such a situation so far in college.Keng!"......swt..haha. Anyway back to the story behind my sound effect.So we were at the parking lot...Hopped into her car.Then she started to drive.Everthing went fine.Then...then...She was making a turn out from the parking lot and..*Ka-da-boom!Bing bong biang..Clash piang..chuckle chuckle ish ahs...* Ahem..She was too near the curb and she like ran over the curb.Swt...lol!The sound was...loud?..Yea very loud.A few student passing by giggled when they saw what happened.Haha!Pai sieh,pai sieh..Even though I wasnt the one driving.If I was the one watching I would end up laughing.Anyway my poor friend Laili was so sakit hati.So she stopped the car and checked if anything was broken.We were just looking at the exhaust...

Laili:Oh my car!*Sob sob.Eh...See the exhaust.Why like so much smoke one?
Li-li-an:Huh?Exhaust memang got smoke one ma.No meh?*scratches head*
Laili:But then you see.Why like the smoke very keng one?
Sharon:Ahyo Laili ah..Its normal la..Memang got alot of smoke one.
Laili,Li-li-an,Sharon,Xiaomin:*looks at each other* HAHAHA!

Dungus..Laili worried until see exhaust smoke also she got scared.LOL!An
yway nothing happened to her car.It was still okayz.I think she drove automatic car until her mind also automatic.Haha!
OH and by the way..The sound effects.I just made it up*Gotcha!Blueks!*But the sound was very loud.Everyone went AAAH! in the car.


PART 2
This one goes for the Ka-da-ops.I was having my English class today.During the class,I wanted wanted wanted so so much to..erm..pee.Yes,pee.
But a presentation was going on and the lecturer was giving marks so I decided not to kacau her.So I had to tahan untill the class ended.After the class ended...1 2 3 Pecutttt!!!!!!To the toilet!!I was walking at an extra speed..100kmj..LOL!When you are in a rush,you tend not to realise things.So that was me.I didnt realise where I was going.So I ended up..almost...Going to the boys toilet!!!!Noo!!!Hahaha!I was walking throught the boys toilet door when I suddenly realise something..."Eh,why this toilet the sink is on the left side of the wall one?Not right meh?".Then I looked at the tag on top of the door.OMG!Tandas Lelaki!!!!!!!!SWT!Lucky no one was there that time.So I made a U-turn and went to the girls toilet.Buat taktau!Haha!When I was in primary school I did use the boys toilet before.I went in and out without knowing its the boys toilet.LOL!Memang keng.
Next time,read before going in.Keke!

PART 3
This part got no side effects,sorry.No more whatever ka-da.Keke!Anyways I was looking through some images after doing my BM assignment and
I saw some lovely pictures.Cuci mata session!

Nothing is nice like the beach and the sun setting in front of you.


I find this glass version lily cute.Lol!


Aaah!And I love this.......

and this!Frafer!!

Signing off,with the beach,sunsets and frafers!
Miss Lili.

No comments: