03 July 2006

digi oh sami

Yess.....Got a new monitor already.*kisses monitor*Hehe.Unfortunately I cannot sign in Msn messenger..Firewall settings..Something wrong.Cis!Today I would like to complain about Digi and also...Sami V****(Sssshhh!)First of all,.Digi I hate you!!!!Darn Digi.I dont know whether only mine is so cacated or what...Everytime halfway messaging then cannot send messages.ISH!*sigh...Then after 20 minutes later......"message sent"....darn digi!=_='
Secondly...Sami V****.He is not doing his job!Have you guys passed through MRR2?Its been like ...let me see...1 year?Since that highway has been closed.What is he doing?Shaking his leg eveyday must be.Dahlah closing this highway causes alot of jam.Want to go 1U also susah.Not only that.People like have to go round and round in circles just to get out from that closed highway.Swt...Last Saturday I went to Kuala Selangor with my sister and her cell members.We reached home like at 1am because we had to go circles around the housing area and we were also delayed because there were like so much cars cutting in here and there.And we were like cursing "Stupid Sami V****" all the way in the car.LOL!Now when my sis hear the news talking about him,my sis will go like.."Stupid Sami V****".Kekeke.Okay okay.We need to repent.But that minister memang taktau buat kerjala for sure.Ish!

Full of complains,
Miss Lili.

No comments: