03 May 2006

The Toilet Bowl Story

HAhahaha!The funniest thing happened in my toilet a few days ago.I was happily enjoying my shower,cool shower.Having a cool shower on a hot day memang'soong' weh..aahhaa..Anywayz,back to the story...As I was bathing,a cockcroach suddenly appeared from no where.Yoh!I memang phobia when see cockroach weh...*yuck!So when I saw the croach,I terkejut and ........HAHAHHA!I put down the jamban cover and climb on top of it!!!!!!!!Sambil terjerit-jerit!HAHHAHAH!Omg......dungu me!*blush blush*....swt!swt!Somemore the jamban cover was like..so..plastic and unstable.HAHAHAH...........So sambil memanjat the jamban cover,I took my towel and open the door and jump out of the toilet..yikes!HAHAHAH....funny weh.....LOL!Then I sprayed the ugly fugly croach!Muahahah!So now You can see how much i don't like croach(especially if the on'e that can fly...ew!)So don't come scaring me with one!



Scare me with this,I don't mind.Lol!Signing off,Miss Lili.

1 comment:

Jyan said...

Yayay...same mortal enemy.
I see cockroach sure must kill.
Ridsect in left hand for long range weapon, fly swatter in right hand for melee attack! Wakakaka....
Why? Coz last time when I sleep got one crawl on my face before...so geli ewwww....