01 May 2006

Call me "Cikgu!"??*Faints...LoL~

Friday,28 April
It is 5PM.Semester exam starts tomorrow(Exam on Saturday.How perfect^_^*...sweat!)I am sitting on the dining table with my statistics book.Sighs.I hate stats..One of the most boring subjects.Well,if you enjoy doing add maths statistics,you would most pobably enjoy this.
Its is 5.30PM.*beep beep*..Ok..yesssss!At last someones messages me on such a boring moment..*reads message*...seconds later..*Burst out in laughter*..HAHAHAHAHA!WHAT?..*Goes to the kitchen ,where my mom was*..hei hei..mom..someone want me to teach him business statistics!!!OMg..Me?Teach?Business stat??pls...I dislike that subject so much and someone comes running after me out of the blues to ask me a favour..teach!And guess what??He is my SENIOR!!!!!!!!!*smacks keyboard*..Lol..This is just my 1st sem exam and a senior comes running after me..I can't imagine myself teaching a senior..Furthermore I don't even know him that well and...and..and he is my friend's boyfriend!!(what??).Don't worry.Nothing happen ok!~ish...Well I didn't wanna teach him because I thought maybe I might end up teaching him the wrong thing,but he was like begging me with his..oochi mushi guushi words*eee..shivers*Super geli-fied words..So I didn't have a choice..So I agreed anyway.

Saturday,29 April
Morning blues..I hate to wake up from my lovely dreamland.LAlaala...zzzz....Alamak.Have to teach senior..doink..Howla..must cikgu koh prepare lesson?HAHHA..no needla.If I don't know,sorry himla.Not my fault.Who ask him to ask junior.Lol!
12PM.Goes to library to meet my anak murid.Today terlupa library closes at 12++..Haha!And i reach there at 12 something(So smart right..*shakes head*)So we ended up going to the study room above the canteen.Ok..then my sesi pembelajaran bermula.HAHAHHA!Man!You should see him when I was teaching.Blur case...I didn't know what I was talking about.I was even confused most of the time.."huh?eh eh.,nola...wait..not like this..eh..yesyes,like this.I think so la..hmm...Wait ar,I sms my friend and ask her"..haaahaaaaahaaaaaa.This cikgu so "pandai" hoh??Lol!He was like "uh..uh..You sure boh?okokla...I understand jor..No need mahh fann you.."..hmm.I don't think he understood,neither did I~tsk tsk tsk~...Never ever teach your senior.Hah!
1.50PM.Exam starts at 2pm.Now waiting at the hall.Yay!Guess what?We can choose anywhere we want to sit.Good good!Haih...I hope my senior can pass this time.If I so semangat teach him,then he fail again....*speechless*..All the best!For him..and me...

Okok...So thats itla.I'm never gonna teach anyone anymore.Unless it's a different subject,I don't mind.But not stats..NO!This Cikgu Koh banyak lausy...(^_^)*..HURm...Times up.Exam finishes on 6th May.After that holidayyyyyy!!!!!!!So Terima kasi cikgu for now.Till the next class..Haha!And someone please come and find me.I wanna lepak when exam finishes!


Tanda tangan#Cikgu Koh(yang tidak tahu mengajar.Cikgu buruk.)#

No comments: