23 May 2006

TARC Orientation

22nd May
5AM:Woke up and wash up.3 friends of mine stayed over at my house(They stay very the far leh..pity them if they wanna travel so early in the morning).We had to be at the college hall by 6AM.Imagine 6AM!Thats like my sleeping time,when I'm enjoying my dreamland.All of us wore black,with a scarf(which was quite aunty looking) around our collor.Haha..wore it for 2 days.I think it will stink like mad if I wore it for another day.They gave us bun for breakfast and chap fann for lunch...Yee!During the morning it was quite tiring because there was like so many people.I took care of the special counter.People who forgot to bring their offer letter comes to my counter to redeem their orientation pack.The line was terribly long(Why do people forget to bring the letter when it is already stated clearly in the letter to bring it on the orientation day?!Hish!).We had 2 sessions today.The morning one was for the SOT(people who study here are people who go sot sot tei everyday.LOL!jk jk...) and SSSH.The afternoon one was for SPUS.Sorry,I lazy to type the long names for the schools.My job was to jaga the special counter and make sure all the course repesentative are there to bring the freshies to their respective lecture halls.Walking was.....Tiring!Furthermore I was wearing like...High heels???????And guess what?My heels patah in the morning,even before the orientation started.NOO!!!!!SWT!When I took out the shoes,there was like lines,red lines all over my foot.Whoever invented heels,really"smart"....I met my church friend,Sirn Loong when he was on the way out from the hall.We were smsing each other while the vip's were making their speechess.Heehee..The afternoon session was not so tiring.After taking care of the counter,we went to the VIP room above the college hall and berbual-bual.My head department is very nice and funny.All of us could get along very well with him and the other committee members.A friend of mine were comparing height with her guy friend.Who taller?Me or him?Swt..Then we were all chatting about "ah kwas"..HAHA!YES,ah kwas...Then he was like telling us his MRSM stories.Apparently the students didn't really liked the principle,so a big bunch of them carried her car and shifted it onto the canteen table!LOOOOL!.........That is like....superb!I can imagine what the principle will do to punish them.Tsk tsk!Anyway,by the time we reach home,it was like 5pm+.We were dead tired so we hopped on to bed at around 10.30pm.

23rd May
5.20AM:Woke up and got ready to go to college again.This time we had to be there at 6.30am.Half an hour later.Zzzzzz....Still in my sleeping mode.Today,same duty.Boriiiiiiiinggggg!Actually the boring part was just the waiting.Today was the orientation for the Business school.OMG!Accounting was such a big course.All together there were 1018 students for Diploma in Accounting.SWT!January intake was only like...200+?Wooot...So many people made speechess,I think the freshies were sleeping most of the time.From the VIP room,I can see handphone lights all over the college hall.HAH!Looks like they found something else to entertain themselves>sms.I met alot of my friends today also(Eg:: jess ho,wen dee,and school friends.Must thank me for mentioning your names weh!HAHA!) In the VIP room,me and my friends were learning a little bit of the 'cha cha cha dance' from a friend of mine who was practising.Hmhm!Very sexy dance weh!Most of the time we were chatting with the other senior committee members.Very friendly people.And'siao' too.The most tak puas hati part about today is..three course rept were missing.So I had like to call here and there to find helpers to help.I wasted like 2 bucks on calling here and there for someone.In the end,me and my two friends had to take over as penjaga for that 3 particular course.Ish!I could have gone back earlier if not because of this.*sigh...So we ended the day at around 4pm.While waiting for my mom,I dropped by the accounting course to check out.Oh my..they were still interviewing course rept's!

It was fun helping in the mass call.Even though it was tiring,at least we had fun doing things and mixing around with new people.I'm sure I wanna do it again!Yipeee....Thats all for now.And welcome to TARC ,for those freshies reading my bloggy that is studying there now.Heeheee...

zzzz...signing off.....zzzz
*Miss Lili*

No comments: