19 May 2006

Hard Work!*sweats..*

My hands are red in colour now,like a tomato.My finger tips are..so..pain.The skin is peeling a little.There are scratches all over my hands and legs.My knee..'blueblack'.Why?It's been a long time since I've worked so hard.TARC May intake freshies are having their mass call day next monday(22May) and tuesday(23 May).And guess what?I'm in the Mass call committee!Darn!This is what I have to do to collect credit hours so that I can graduate.So today was hard work all day.And guess what?We had to pack 6000+ orientation kits!!!!!!!!SWT!Well,they must really thank us for spending the whole day in college packing those stuff.It ain't easy.We started at 12pm,ended at 6pm.You should have seen how fast we were going.It was like our hands were going 120km/j.LOL!Good way to exercise our arms though.By the time we finish,we were half dead.Our hands and legs were tired,hands because of the 'keng' speed and legs, because of sitting too long.Brains?Definitely still working.Eyes?Gonna KO soon.
And there were some people from the army practising at the college.(of all places,why choose TARC?Hmm...).During their lunch time,I could smell curry chicken from the place where we were packing..*drools...I'm still wondering why they were there..
After all the packing was done,the SWC head was so kind.She came to us and went like
"So now you know how hard it is to be a member of the committee.Come come.Let me massage you.You sit one line then massage each otherla."

Wow....And she did massaged me...deng..it was so comfortable when she was massaging me.Now I don't need to go to Thai..HAHA!After that I found out that she was a housemate of another of my friend who is also a sub-com for mass call.It shocked me when I found out she was her roommate.Wow...it must be 'keng' to be a housemate for the swc head.Wossh.I went like
"HAR?SHE is your housemate?Ng May hwa your housemate...really?"
That time may hwa was actually behind me.So she looked at me and said
"ya?ya?oh ya...yesla..she is my housemate.."
I went like "OOOO...ooooooooh....OOhhh......"
SHE went like "oooohhhhh...ya..ooooaOOH!"...
LOL!..Then the other people in the room went "OoOoO.." too...

Anyway after that had to balik fast fast because had to go for practise for servise.Dancing again.But I couldnt grip my tamborine properly as my fingers were pain..Haih...So to relieve my pain,I went back and ate...chicken pie and campbell mushroom soup!!!!Yipeee!!!*wink wink*.Takyahla jealous....LOL.
So now I'm blogging about this.And I dropped by Ai Cheng's blog and saw the "zoo" she made from characters which was actually....US!And the "zoo" owner was a baboon.Tsk tsk..Pity!Haahaaa!

And I dropped by Weee's blog.Erm...It was discusting.All his ABC theory.H=help myself from terkena jangkitan wee's poo poo...AHAHAHA!LOL!Jk jk....
Ok.That's it for now.I have to go college tomorrow for...I dont- know- what.Chaoz!

Signing off,Miss Lili.

No comments: