07 May 2006

Lauzy

Today was the 3d lesson for my driving.AIH!!!Kesian aku.My car died-ded so many times..Until I lost count of the number of times it actually died.LOL!Before parking also died.After parking also died.In the parking slot also died.ISH!Geramness!!!!!!!!Aih.Naik bukit pulak,the car tayar is either not in the yellow box or over the yellow box.What is wrong with me today??That day when I 1st started,I was like almost 'keng'(*cough cough*)When i mean 'keng' it means the car never died,and the car tayar was in the yellow box everytime I naik the bukit.Today me=very very char.Feng shui not good is it??Hahaha..no no,I don't believe in those stuff.Maybe today my kaki very 'suey' because everytime I release the clutch too fast.Darn!Ahyooo..like that howla to pass the Jpj test...sweat sweat.....Looks like on the test day I must pray very veryyyyyyyy hard man!Maybe make the jpj fella's mata buta or remove the keganasan from the jpj fella.See me only become so baik hati!HAHAHAH!OK...that will never happen.ISH.Tomorrow lagi stress.I have another two hours of lesson tomorrow then another two hours will be my pre-test.Four hours in a row.I hope the car don't die again.I must be at least almost perfect for the pre-test.Everytime the engine mati I will go"ALAMAK!..OPS OPS!" and my instructur will be like"takpe takpe...jaga kaki kau!"I must jaga so many things weh..jaga kaki,jaga stering,jaga cermin,jaga gear.Like that I must jaga my otak also.LOL!Well,anyway,it takes time to learn.Harap-harap I can pass without mistakes.Sighs...Thats all for now.I needed to lepaskan some stress after the car mati so many times.Hampanye aku..

Signing off,Miss Lili.

No comments: