04 December 2008

S-I-C-K

The blogger is down with..........

Denggi....

Yes, denggi.

I was sick last Saturday. It started with a high fever, then Sunday also high fever. Then On Monday, it wasn't that bad. On Tuesday, it was looking better.
But...

The torture started when the sore throat started to come on Tuesday. On Wednesday it got worse. The medication wasn't working. My throat hurt so bad that one fine evening I woke up with tears cause the pain was unbearable. Today, I finally went to see another doctor since my throat seems to be getting worse. Plus, my fever came on and off again. So I took a blood test earlier in the afternoon and got my results around 5pm just now.

My blood count is low, which means I'm down with that stupid mosquite virus denggi. Normal blood count will be 150, but mine for now is only 95. So tomorrow morning I'm suppose to go back for another blood test to check my blood count again.

No worrries, I don't have to go to the hospital cause my blood count hasnt reached the minimum level of 50. Thank God. So you readers, whoever is reading this, do pray for me that I will be healed and everything will be okay.

Toodles~

No comments: