15 November 2008

Aeons ago...........

Aeons ago....
I looked like this.....


ZOMGosh so cute can die!
Okayla lebih-lebih jer tau.
Hmm maybe not cute, but looks more like angmo kia here.
But one thing cute for sure is the height arrangement. lol.

Where did I find this picture? Where else but facebook... One thing I can say is that its a small small world. When I shifted from Taiping to Malacca, I was writing to a penpal in Taiping. I can tell one thing for sure. I really really love writing to people. Right until secondary school, i was writing to two friends; one in Pahang, another in Malacca. Anyway back to my story. I wrote to this Taiping penpal but a year later, when I shifted to KL, she lost my contact or something like that. Yada yada lets fastforward to now. Two days back........... She messaged me on facebook and ask whether it was really me! Hoho. But the worst thing is.. I actually forgot I had a penpal, and totally can't remember who she was. Lols. The only friend I could remember was Diana, one of my close friends from Taiping school (And she was cute too, partly why I can remember her =P).

Okay.. So my memory ain't that good after all. But that penpal mentioned her name was Lisa, and it did sounded familiar to me. Hehe. So I found the top picture from her profile. This picture was like decades ago. I can't even remember when the picture was taken. Haha.

Time flies~~~

No comments: