20 October 2008

She Doesn't need Fish Oil, But Study Oil

I'm back and healthy once again after 4 days of flu.
*inhales*
Alas.... I can breath without the blocked nose that makes a tiny whistle sound at the same time =)

2 weeks of sem two has passed. And things are so far so good. Besides the fact that I have been watching more dramas instead of reading up my notes. Hehe. Plus Financial Reporting coursework is coming up in2 weeks time, which means I have to finish reading up like9 chapters of sem 1's syllabus.

Someone please knock my head now....

I love today cause its Monday cause its off day. No classes.
By right I should be using this time sitting in front my books.
But then again............

Someone please sue me for my laziness.......

Hahahaha.

*Deng! I shouldn't be even laughing due at my lazyness cause I really have to buck up*

Kesimpulannya.....
The owner needs no fish oil, but sutdy oil..

Erm , wait, I need both. Fish oil is good for your brains ya know.
Oooh, no wonder my siblings are way smarter than me cause they ate tons of cod liver oil when they were kids.
............

And I ate very little of it because I use to think it stinks really bad.

So do feed your kids LOTSA cod liver oil in the future if you want them to have extra good brains.
*Don't worry. Even if you don't feed them with fish oil, they'll still have good brains. But adding additional nutriens always help, don't they? Heeeheee.)

=)

No comments: