26 October 2008

Indecisive

If there is one thing that I have to learn, it will be.......

To be more decisive.

When people ask "What do you wanna eat?"
I answer "Anything lor..."

I know everyone has this 'anything' syndrome.. But I think mine is extremely 'syndromeised' already. Hahaha.

What you wanna eat- Anything
Where you wanan go-anything
What you wanna wear-anything
Is it okay with you?-anything

I think I have to learn to give a precise answer instead of anything anything. Why? Well, I guess somehow its good that you make a decision, instead of just the 'anything can' answer. And I think if you keep answering 'anything' too much when people ask, they might just go crancky because you can't just give a precise answer! Plus, when you answer things precisely, it somehow brings out the confidence in you.

Imagine your boss asking you 'Do you want to go on a raining in Singapore for the next 3 months?' And you answer 'anything goes.......' You'll not be worker number one. No bonus for you. Cause you just can say anything to everything! Tsk tsk tsk..

No comments: