15 December 2007

MC Squared

45 Minutes ago I was locked out of my house. Lol.
I woke up and tagged along with Rachie to TARC Open Day. Before I left I didn't know my bro wasn't at home. Thinking he would be home, I locked the door and didn't take the keys. Then when I came back, I knocked the door, no one answered. I called my bro, and it turned out he left the house early in the morning already. Alamaks. Then I had to call my sis. And my poor sis had to come back all the way from the city just to give me the keys. I waited 45 minutes under my house porch. LOL.
Next time I must check everyone's room door to make sure there will be someone home. Totally MC Squared= Mong char char!
-____-*

Anyways, yesterday I went to KLCC to watch I Am Legend and also to take pictures for the coming SBS Nite and take some voucher from one our sponsor, Aquaria. The show was... Okay.. I would rate it 7 over 10. Hehe. Well at least it has a good ending, although its kinda sad. Hmm besides the show, we just took pictures and jalan-jalan around.

Welcome to KLCC

~Deco deco~
Dei. These two people macam tak pernah see christmas tree before. Lol.
Must be from the farm. =P

Programme master & assistant programme master

Hehe I love this candid shot.

Pendek dan panjang

Lili & Laili

Dungu & Sakai

Jojo & Lili. Jojo should eat more, you're so skinny-winny! Hehe.
Adui I really look like budak.
Luke (aka JJ Lin look alike in my course), kiddo & Laili
This pair of pumps from Sri Rampai pasar malam almost killed my foot =.=

Sean is so tall! (Or maybe I'm just kecik) Haha.


Currently there's rum & raisin ice cream melting in my mouth Haha. Anything with rum is superbly yummylicious.

Cili padi signs off

No comments: