08 November 2007

Deep-A-Vali

First and foremost, happy Deepavali to all Indians out there, and chinese and malay and angmoh, just in case other races do actually celebrate it. Haha.

It is now 2am in the morning, and yes I am sleepy. I had a wonderful time having supper with Wendee & Cheng Cheng earlier just now at McD's. Hehe. Its always nice catching up with people you haven't been meeting for quite some time. So we sat there and chatted, joked, complained, laughed, all the random things we usually talked about. Then we were suddenly talking about traveling, backpacking, going to Europe! Aaaaah, now I just feel if only I could take one month off and travel to Europe! That would be so much fun, especially if we go as one gang. Fun! But then... Not working, no money. Hmmph! Planning to go Perhentian with my college peeps this coming sem break. We have 3 months of free-ness. Whee~ Hope our plan jadi.

For us there is no boundary when it comes to eating & traveling. Heeheehee.

Anyway, life is so routined. Class class, eat , study, eat, sleep. The subjects this sem are kinda dry and boring, but it will be the only sem left for me to do well and get a good cgpa so that I can graduate with a distinction. But so I must be hardworking, which doesn't seem to happen
=.="

Okays. For now its a goodnight and * snoresnore*. It has started to rain!


No comments: