22 October 2007

Waxing car=Fat burner

Wah I just finish waxing my car. Now its so so so sparkling clean. Usually when I clean my car I'll just wash and not wax. Since this time the car was like unbearably black with dirt, no matter how much I rub it with soap it still doesn't come out, I decided to wax it. Plus my car is white in colour. Man, it was a mistake when my mom decided to spray it white. Alot of maintenance to do, since tahi burung abit also can see, black spot abit can see, raindrops mark also can see. This will be the last time having a white car. Dahla its not metallic white, so the stains are more obvious and its harder to clean.

Anyways, i spent the last one and a half hour washing and waxing. For the waxing I used rubbing compound. Its something like wax, but much stronger and effective. Its so strong until it chipped off my nail =.=*. Yes my nail! My nails are starting to peel layer by layer. Not all, just two fingers cause I only used that two fingers more to rub against the car. Yeesh.

If you wanna sweat it out, you should try waxing your car. Halfway waxing, a few drops of sweat came dripping down my leg. Lol. Be more rajin and start cleaning your car, instead of asking your maid/mom to do it. Keke. Or sending it to for a carwash, like what most people do nowdays. No time? If you can spend hours on the com playing RO/Dota/Lineage etc. , then the car is no prob. Lol. *Janganla terasa.. Making this world a better place mar! Hahaha!* =P

Signing off
Cool down session> Mopping floor
>,<

No comments: