11 October 2007

8am to 8pm Part 1

*yawns.....*

Today was a 8am lecture at college for Company Law. Ewwness. The only thing I remember during that one hour lecture is "Partnership is not a separate legal entity" . Leeh its just week one, so I'll buck up after the Raya hols. Heehee. Well lets not talk about law, lets talk about what I did form 8am-8pm today. 8am was law lecture, when it was raining, when I was suppose to be in sleep it I didnt have that lecture, when I wouldnt have to drive in the heavy and wondering if my wipers will fly off the windscreen. Lols. After that we headed to 1Utama to celebrate Jeremy Teoh, my tutor friend's twent-teen-th birthday. He's leaving to Aussie next year after we finish Diploma. Its gonna be so quiet =( .

Oh for his present we bought a photo frame. Yes, very common... But we took a group photo without telling him we're gonna develop it. Then I went to a photo shop somewhere opposite Pet Wonderland and washed it instantly. Then we gave the frame with the photo inside. Hehe. I made his birthday card. I guess I found a new hobby.
We had bowling session before the movie. That's when we did the sneaky job of taking the picture & running off after a while, saying we were gonna buy "something" .Teehee kena con! Our gift picture....
Blur sikit. Photographer has unstable hands.
Sidetrack. Too syok with the camera.
Oh yes we watched Resident Evil Extinction! Hmm. I kinda like it but the ending was hanging lor. I guess they will be continuing this movie with a proper ending kua. Anyways, the show was kinda *sinks down slowly on the seat during the movie* ..... Hmm the show is not suitable for oldies having symptoms of heart attack. Haha. I definitely jumped at a few scenes. But I love jumpy jumpy moments! >,< Before that we had lunch at Carls Jr.. Something like Burger King, but pricier and yummier. The burger is like, bigger than my palm? The amount of fries they give for a medium size is like almost double McD's. The price...Hmm ranging from RM12-25. But its definitely worth it. My stomach almost burst. Manage to finish 3/4 of it & ate the leftover meat instead. Plus I had a big bowl of pan mee in the morning. Hoho. Fattening wei. Let the pictures do the talking.
Toto number in progress.Lol.

Post to be continued. I can't open my panda eyes already. Adios~

No comments: